How to Prepare for our Session
1. No need to tidy up for me!
2. Have a box of kitchen-size trash bags on hand.
3. If we are starting with clothes, and you have a backlog of laundry, try to catch up. You don't need to fold them and put them away!
4. Take a few minutes to imagine your ideal life. How do you want your home to support your life? We will be discussing this in the first session.
5. Get a good night's sleep and eat breakfast before I arrive.
First Session: What to Expect
1. I'll ask for a quick tour of your whole home.
2. We'll sit down and briefly discuss your goals.
3. Time to get started with the first area or category!
"It is a delight to go through things and remember their worth. And if you don’t remember why a thing has meaning or why you kept it, it has no worth, and it will be easier for you to part with."
~Margareta Magnusson, The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, Simon & Schuster